- In order to provide better service to Users, the Website and Application require certain personal information (Name, age, e-mail, etc.). That information is used by the Website and Application for campaigns or special and personal promotions for Users. Statistics of transactions on the Website and Application are analyzed and saved except personal information. The User declares his consent to the storage and processing of personal data by the Company and expressly agrees that it can be used according to the Personal Data Protection Act and can be shared with the third parties.
- The Company, without approval of the User, shall not reveal the information submitted by registration forms to third parties, and/or use it for commercial purposes other than the subject of activity, and/or sell.
- The Website uses Facebook and Google Analytics’ Remarketing & Demographics and Interest Reporting features. The User can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising using the Ads settings, and the Google Display Network ads can be customized. Demographic information provided by Facebook and Google Analytics is used to customize the Ads on the Website and, if applicable, the Site, to the interests of the Users. This information may be shared with advertising publishers, including information about other Users, while being used in the determining of target group. This information does not include personal information (name, surname, T.C ID, sex, age, etc.), but is used for studies the user trends as a group and to compile the target. By agreeing the User Agreement, anonymous information is accepted to be shared with advertising publishers for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Third party vendors including Google will show the ads of the Company and Application in the banner areas provided by the publisher’s web sites in the internet. We and third party vendors, including Google, may use first party cookies and third party cookies based on the visits to Company and mobile application of the visitors in the past, to gather information regarding the ads, optimize the ads and publish.
- We may disclose your information or share it with the competent authorities where such disclosure will be requested as a legal obligation, or to act in conformance with the applicable legal requirements, or to comply with the legal orders noticed to our side.
- The User’s credit card information requested on the payment page is not kept by the servers of the Website, Application or any other servers of third parties for provide maximum security to Users. All payment transactions are made via the Website and/or the Mobile Application on the interface between the bank and the device of the User.
- Ratifying this Agreement indicates the User understanding that the information he shares with the Company belonging to himself may be used by the Company and its affiliates in order to operate the sales and marketing activities and to provide notification via any means of appropriate communication.
- You can always be removed from the mailing list by clicking “Please click here if you do not want to be informed about the campaign announcements” link at the bottom of the e- mails sent within the scope of the Website usership, or by leaving the “I want to be informed about the campaigns and opportunities” field empty which you can find in the “Update Membership Information” section under “My Account” on Website/ Mobile Application.
- Contact information of the invitees:
Any contact information you choose to import (such as an email address from your gmail contact list) when using the invitation service is accepted to be collected with your permission. We may use contact or other user information obtained from the services (including email addresses) to contact with users outside of the services or to create or distribute mailing lists or other collections of contact or user profile information for authorized users without their express permission
FUTURE LEADER LEAGUE (“Company”) solely owns the trademarks of www.futureleaderleague.com (“Website”) and mobile application (“Application”).
Only the Company and its authorized licensees may use those trademarks as specified in their agreement with the Company. Otherwise, the trademarks specified under this guideline, taken place in the Website and Application, and others that the Company may have further, cannot be used including graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
Third parties also cannot use any variation, equivalent (such as “Future Leader League Jakarta”), takeoff, translation in another language, or abbreviation of those trademarks.
Marks of the Company also include but not limited to service marks, names, logos, slogans, images, and other designation associated with the Company.
All proposed displays of the Company marks must be submitted to the Company for prior approval, and such kind of approval must be in writing, including e-mail, in any case, and for any purpose. In case of such permission, it can be displayed for only the purpose specified by the Company, and it does not mean any partnership or representative unless it is stated by the Company.
The list below is not an exhaustive list, the Company may have further trademarks or one of those determined items such as logos and slogans beyond the list.
Any material in the Website and Application, including code and software, cannot be changed, copied, reproduced, translated, re-published, installed on another computer, posted, transmitted, presented or distributed without prior permission and reference.
FUTURE LEADER LEAGUE (“Company”) solely owns all the materials of www.futureleaderleague.com (“Website”) and mobile application (“Application”) including the general view and design and all information, picture, trademark of the Company and all other trademarks, internet domain name, logo, icon, demonstrative, written, electronic, graphics or technical data which is machine-readable, computer software, the sales system, business methods and business model. The Company is the owner or licensee of intellectual property rights relating thereto, and these Materials are under legal protection.